Friday, November 9, 2012

Friday Focus-Melissa Frances

Good morning friends, it is Teresa; I am once again sooooo excited about today's Friday Focus.  I adore sharing anything Melissa Frances and today is no exception!

I have used the sweet Melissa Frances brown zipper ribbon, so fun!  I have made a zipper flower, added red tulle to the center and a pearl.  This zipper ribbon makes the sweetest flowers.  You can use glue, stitch them or use a Gluber by Cosmo Cricket.  I have used the Melissa Frances Christmas Stickers, the main image is from that set.  I stamped the sentiment and tucked in on it's side next to the main image.  Stained the gorgeous lace and sponged the doily.  A super easy and sweet Christmas card.  Be sure to stop by the Funkie Junkie Boutique and pick up your supplies today!  Linda is also having a moving sale, you can get the details of that here.... happy shopping! 

7 comments:

  1. SO pretty, Teresa! Love how you've done that zipper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Card Teresa ad i love the way you used the zipper.

    Greetings Janny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card, I just love Melissa Frances products too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is GORGEOUS!!! I love love love the MF papers and loving the lace!! Thanks for visiting my bloggy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Teresa
    A most beautiful shabby card, a beautiful soft image and the elements are gorgeous.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely shabby chic card - thanks for a lovely FF!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete